Are you interested in visiting our one-of-a-kind facility? We’d love to show you around.
We typically offer public tours on the second Saturday of the month at 11 am. We suggest a $10 per person donation, or whatever you can give, to help support our ability to make our facility open to the public. Thank you!
Upcoming tour dates: July 3*, Aug 14, Sept 11
* rescheduled from the second Saturday this month
If you have a group of 5 or more people, we will consider requests for tours at alternate times. Please contact us for more information.
In order to ensure everyone’s health and safety, we’re taking some precautions:
- We’re asking everyone to register with us in advance. Please contact us by 3 pm the Friday before the tour with your full name and the number of people in your party, and we’ll confirm your spot.
- The public tour is limited to a total of 10 people to allow for physical distancing. If the 11 am tour is full, we may add additional tour times that day.
- Masks are optional if you are fully vaccinated; please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
If you do not follow these guidelines, we will not be able to include you on our tour. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Tours meet in Zao Ze Cafe & Market.
Please be aware that you’ll need to climb stairs to visit our greenhouse.