Are you interested in visiting our one-of-a-kind facility? We’d love to show you around.
We typically offer public tours on the second Saturday of the month at 11 am. We suggest a $10 per person donation, or whatever you can give, to help support our ability to make our facility open to the public. You can bring cash, check, or make your donation by credit card. Thank you!
Upcoming tour dates: May 8, June 12, July 10
In order to ensure everyone’s health and safety, we’re taking some precautions:
- We’re asking everyone to register with us in advance. Please contact us by 3 pm the Friday before the tour with your full name and the number of people in your party, and we’ll confirm your spot.
- The 11 am public tour is limited to a total of 6 people to allow for physical distancing. (If you have a group of 6+ that does not require distancing between all members–your family, for example–we can accommodate your group at another tour time that day. Please contact us for more information.)
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
- With the small group size, there is plenty of space in our facility for physical distancing. Please respect everyone’s space and keep 6 feet apart whenever possible.
If you do not follow these guidelines, we will not be able to include you on our tour. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Tours meet at the greenhouse door– the large door all the way to the right if you’re facing the building from Abbey Road.
Please be aware that you’ll need to climb stairs to visit our greenhouse.